“Act as if…”
“Do what you love the money will follow…”
“Create your destiny…”
“Create your own abundance…”
And the list goes on.
What is Abundance?
Much of this thinking is based on the “Law of Attraction” theory that suggests if we think it, pray it, dream it, we can manifest it. That’s all fine and good but what if manifesting abundance- monetary, material abundance- is not the evidence of success that you experience?
- What if your abundance is manifested in the abundant health of your family because of your intentional commitment, love and devotion?
- What if your abundance is manifested in the kind remarks that come your way after speaking to a room of 20 people?
- What if the course you teach touches a person so deeply that he or she becomes a great influence in our society and within our culture?
- What if the authentic kindness you give helps a person find purpose?
- What if what you are doing right now is a demonstration of abundance? What if it is just enough for right now?
How can you manifest?
Manifesting is not a magic spell or a potion, it is a way of being- a way of living. And it starts with gratitude and self-love.
How can you achieve abundance? Write down what you are grateful for everyday. Write down at least 5 things. 25 things, even better. Take time for yourself, each and every day- at least 15 minutes, to read, contemplate, meditate, pray. And then ask your Higher Power and Higher Self, your Spirit Guides, the Universe how you can be of service. Your path will light up. I promise. You will reach your Highest Potential, Build your Dream and Magnify your Purpose.
There’s an essential oil for that.
- Highest Potential
- Build Your Dream
- Magnify Your Purpose
These are all Young Living Essential Oil blends. Add one of these blends to your daily manifesting ritual by anointing yourself and sweeping your aura. It is not magic; it just helps set the intention.
Accepting yourself and your gifts each and every day in each and every way is finding zen… and quite abundant don’t you think?