Embark on the journey to become an Intuitive Wellness Coach through this comprehensive online certificate course, totaling 80 self-paced hours. Tailored for those aspiring to enter the coaching profession or enhance their current coaching endeavors, the course delves into a broad spectrum, incorporating spiritual, intuitive, and alternative approaches to health and wellness.
This course is part of a series leading to additional coaching credentials.
The course may be taken independently or as part of the entire Transformative Coach Training Series.
Transformative Coach Training Series Part 4 (80 clock hours) focuses on health and wellness coaching from a psychospiritual, intuitive and alternative perspective including chakras, essential oils, integrative nutrition and mindfulness.
You may refer to yourself as an Intuitive Wellness Coach Practitioner (IWCP) once this 80-hour course is completed.
This course has also been approved for Board Certified Coach (BCC) continuing education by the Center for Credentialing & Education (CCE). If you are seeking coach training that qualifies toward the BCC credential, please see other courses in the Transformative Coach Training Series.
These courses have been approved by DeeAnna Merz Nagel, LLC as a NAADAC Approved Education Provider, for educational credits. NAADAC Provider # 265722, DeeAnna Merz Nagel is responsible for all aspects of the programing. Many, if not most states accept NAADAC approved hours to fulfill CE requirements for LPC, LMHC, LCSW, psychologists and other allied health practitioners.
What is covered in this course?
- Chakra System
- Psychospiritual Guidance
- Integrative Nutrition
- Mindful/Intuitive Eating
- Intuitive Coaching/Clair Senses
- Alternative Approaches to Healing
- Essential Soul Care™ (Introduction)
- Spiritual Coaching Case Studies
The Course Includes
80 hours of learning- the education
- Self-paced for your convenience
- Private Facebook group for students and graduates
- Individualized written feedback
- 30-minute consultation at the end of the course
- Additional certification options
- Integrative Nutrition: A Whole-life Approach to Health and Happiness by Joshua Rosenthal
- Applications of a Psychospiritual Model in the Helping Professions: Principles of InnerView Guidance by Cedric Speyer & John Yaphe
- Essential Soul Care™ Playbook: Designing an Expansive Life by DeeAnna Nagel & Madison Akridge (Etsy)
- Case Studies in Spiritual Coaching: A Survey Across Life, Wellness, and Work Domains by DeeAnna Merz Nagel, Madison Leigh Akridge (ccthomas.com)
HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT TRAINING? CALL ME! ☏ 706.506.9151,
Parts 1,2 & 3 in the Series is available HERE.
Transformative Coach Training Series Part 4 is also referred to as Intuitive Wellness Coach Practitioner.
If you are seeking a payment plan, you may be eligible to purchase the course through Etsy with financing through Klarna. CLICK HERE for more information.
Pay in Full